Show HN: Booklet – Async forums as an alternative to chat
19 by philip1209 | 7 comments on Hacker News.
I built Booklet to solve the problem of too many chat messages at work. Booklet updates classic internet forums and email groups to have a modern UI and high polish. It organizes communications into threads, and summarizes activities into a neat email newsletter - so members can stay updated without having to stay logged in. The async format promotes deeper discussions, while also increasing engagement by making conversations easy to follow. My goal is to make communications more asynchronous - so that I can get back to work, instead of slacking all day. Most early communities have been hobby groups, but my goal is to mature Booklet into a tool that sits alongside Slack in companies. Try it out, and let me know what you think!

Post a Comment

 
Top