Ask HN: How can I help you?
42 by shepik | 17 comments on Hacker News.
I always prioritized having broad skillset rather than focusing on a single thing, but i'm now having doubts about it. I'd like to discover if my skills are useful by applying them to solve someone's challenges. If talking to me might help you - please drop me an email or schedule a call (the address is in the profile). Free & no strings attached. About me: - co-founder/ex-CTO/ex-CPO of a russian company with $15M arr - people usually describe me as a "smart guy" - had to solve a problem that required using nlp, so i organized data labelling team, finetuned BERT, and integrated it into a larger system - know some finance. unit economy, operating costs, that sort of thing - did a lot of a/b tests and conversion experiments - bitmap indexes, fractal trees, k-d trees - i like indexes and trees - developed software using python, golang, php, c++ - clickhouse user for 3 or 4 years. also, mongodb, vertica, presto - did some custdev and qualitative interviews - have some experience managing outbound sales reps; but still, i'm a builder/hacker, not a hustler (I realize this post looks a bit like a sneaky "hire me" post - but i assure you, that is not my intention)

Post a Comment

 
Top