Ask HN: How to connect with fellow developers given few physical opportunities?
6 by erikpl | 4 comments on Hacker News.
Hello! I've been studying Computer Science for a few years, but due to changing my major as well as a lot of online classes I haven't been able to meet many fellow developers in my university, especially not those who share my interests within the field. And as far as I know, there aren't many physical community gatherings happening close to where I live. I would like to change that. So: those of you who have managed to successfully connect with other developers online, how did you do it? If anyone would like to chat or learn together, just send me a message here or email me at: erikpl (at) duck (dot) com. These days, my learning is focused on C (related to a compiler course) and video streaming (work-related).

Post a Comment

 
Top